THE RIVER LURE
The River Lure is located 7 miles past the Outfitters on 7 spacious acres along with the Angler, Drifter, and Paddler cabins. Our largest and roomiest cabin–2 levels with 3 separate bedrooms; a large full kitchen for those gourmet meals! Book soon for those beautiful Fall and Winter nights and those fun times for next year too!
- AMENITIES: Full kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot and refrigerator. All the dishes and pots you will need are here. Washer and Dryer for those longer stays. Cable TV, propane fireplace in the living area, AC and heat. Little cell phone service. Sprint/T-mobile work. There is limited satellite WiFi for email and light browsing but not streaming. Enjoy the sounds of nature instead.
- Main floor: one double, one queen, and a full bath. Upstairs one queen, and a full bath. Outside amenities: 6 person hot tub on the deck, fire pit, picnic table, charcoal grill. River access is 200 yards away down the driveway and is #20 on the River!
- The River Lure is a ‘pet free and smoke free’ cabin. We have a lock box on the door of the cabin. When paid in full, you get the code and can go directly to the cabin. No camping at cabins or at river is allowed. Max. of 6 in each cabin. Each additional person will be charged $100/person/night.
- Here are reviews of our cabins
- Walk or drive down to the Shenandoah River at #20 to swim, fish or play in the River. Or plan to go back to Luray to see Luray Caverns, hike in the Shenandoah National Park, shop or eat out. Check our lists under Area Info. Massanutten and Bryce ski resorts are just an hour or so away. Then back to the hot tub here!
Select the date you will arrive, the dates in between and the day you will depart. We have a two night min on weekends, and 3-nights on some holidays. Make sure the reservation request has the right dates and the correct number of nights. You might have to re-select the days to get the right number of nights.
Fill out the form and put in the comment section the number of people. Then send it in to us.
We will respond to your email request shortly as we check emails often during the day. If the request is within 1 week, it is best to call, 540-743-4159
Once accepted, we will email you the Paypal account where you pay for the reservation. We will then send you the confirmation with directions and lock box code for the key.
If you plan to book more than one cabin, you will need to fill out for each one.
- The cabin check in time is after 4 PM and check out by 10 AM which gives us more time for cleaning.
- All cabin guests need to bring their own towels, bed linens, or rent them for $25/bed/visit
- Online reservations are necessary for River trips. Numbers will be limited so reserve soon.
Come out to where you can still enjoy the mountains and the river. Bring your fishing pole!
The staff and owners