"The best tubing trips on the Shenandoah at the Best Prices!"
tube the shenandoah
Shenandoah River Outfitters offers the BEST tubing trips on the Shenandoah! Depending on water levels, one trip is from Bealer’s Ferry to Foster’s and offers great scenery as you bounce over lots of riffles and ripples. When the water is lower, we move to a deeper water section from Seakford to Burner’s Bottom . This section goes thru Compton’s rapid.
Both are fantastic tubing floats—for friends, family and fun!
Tubing Rentals Include...
- Life Jacket
- River Map
- Safety video
- Basic Instructions
- Transportation to and from the River
What to Bring...
- Hat & sunglasses
- Change of clothes
- Shoes-no flip flops
- Small Cooler with water & snacks
- (No glass, no styrofoam)
- Water proof container
- Fishing Poles
- We keep car keys as deposit/safety
- Trips are unguided
- All trips start at the Outfitters
- All trips must end by 5 PM
- Trips go ‘rain or shine’
- Pets allowed in canoes & kayaks only
- All trips subject to change due to water levels
- Cancellation is 48 hr in advance for refund
- Alcohol and River activities don’t mix
Virginia has ‘no drinking in public’ laws...
- We want everyone to be safe on and off the River.
- Alcohol and drugs can affect your judgment and your abilities can be diminished. Virginia is taking a strong stand against drinking in public and while on the water. Open containers in public and in National forest boat landings can result in tickets/fines.
- Please use wisdom so you can enjoy the river and return for years to come. We reserve the right to check coolers. Please no glass on the river.
CABINS & Camp OutBack
RATES & RESERVATIONS
6502 S Page Valley Rd
Luray VA 22835
Open 8 to 5 Summer daily
Spring and Fall weekends
8 AM to 5 PM
Spring and Fall midweek
Open 9AM to 5 PM