A new COVID-19 wavier for our guests
For our river & campground guests, they will need to do the same and bring to the Outfitters. link here.
For cabin guests, you will need to print, fill out for each guests and leave in the cabin when you leave.
Operating and Safety Guidelines
for River Activities and Camp OutBack
- Things are changing and COVID rules are ending May 28 2021
- To keep our guests and employees safe, we will be reducing the number of customers per day so please reserve online early
- You need to make your reservations for all activities online
- You need to watch the safety video online if possible
- You need to print and sign the liability and the COVID-19 waivers, and bring with you
- Masks will be required inside the buildings; in our shuttle vehicles
- Social distancing is to be observed in outdoor areas
- We will have staff & signage outside to instruct you where to sign in for your trips
- We will be limiting the number of guests in our main office and in our shuttle vehicles SO PLEASE BE PATIENT
- Have a safe place to leave your keys (not in the River!)
Extra measures being taken to keep everyone safe
- Hand washing areas & hand sanitizer dispensers
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of our gear with EPA approved disinfectants
- Sanitizing our vehicle between guests
- Frequent disinfecting of high touch areas
- In campground, plan to space out from other sites
- We have canceled our “Lunch and Steak dinners” this year
Be safe, healthy and wash your hands!
Come out to where you can still enjoy the mountains and the river. Bring your fishing pole!
New this year due to COVID-19 for Cabin Guests:
- The cabin check in time to after 4 PM and check out by 10 AM which gives us more time for cleaning.
- All cabin guests need to bring their own towels, bed linens, bedspreads and pillows for their safety.
- Social distance from other cabin guests in area
- We leave 24 hr between cabin rentals
- Let us know if you come in contact with anyone with the virus or develop symptoms once you return home for our staff’s safety. If sick, don’t come!
- Online reservations are necessary for River trips. Numbers will be limited so reserve soon.
- We are following cleaning procedures of the CDC as they apply to the cabins, the Outfitters Store and our campground.
- Our Staff has always prided their selves on keeping our cabins very clean. We’ve augmented daily cleaning procedures with the use of stronger disinfectant products on high-touch surfaces We want our guests and our Staff to be safe and healthy.
The staff and owners